Monday, November 7, 2016

Sip & See Shower

I had the pleasure of throwing a last-minute baby shower for a sweet family a few weekends ago. Some friends got a phone call about adopting a child and got to pick up the child within 24 hours of the call. Needless to say, they are thrilled but (expectedly) a bit unprepared. So, a few of my friends and I decided to have a Sip & See shower for them. Our budget was limited, so we used our money as efficiently as possible. In total, we spent around $75 to host 45-50 people.
I was super happy with our results; it was so cute!




Here is the breakdown of our costs (not including tax):

online invitation (free)
4 dozen cupcakes from Wal-Mart ($30)
4 dozen bottles of Coca-Cola products ($20; they were on sale for $2.50/6 pack at Wal-Mart)
9 rectangular plastic tablecovers ($8)
20 balloons ($1)
2 pennant banners ($2)
6 tissue pompoms (free; I had all necessary materials to make these, so I did.)
Spool of ribbon ($2.50)
Confetti (free; I used the leftovers from making the pompoms to make the confetti)
Streamers ($2) 
Napkins ($2)
Dessert plates (free; we had these that we didn't use at a previous event)






No comments:

Post a Comment